My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Friday, May 1, 2009

Microstock Editorial Just Sold: Korean Guards

Typically I've found that editorials don't make you that much money. But I still shoot events from time to time so that if I ever decide to become a photo-journalist (not likely), I can show prospective employers that I can get in there and take some usable shots.

Payout for last month amounts to $120.93 and I should be getting that by the 15th of this month. Sales have been erratic at Shutterstock, which makes me wonder the company's owners are thinking about selling the business.

1 comment:

NiltoMil blogger Matt Antonino said...

Shutterstock better NOT sell out! lol

I love the image of the guard change. All of your Korea images could have been ones I shot except my camera at the time and my skills were not what yours are now!

m